Friday, March 11, 2005

yellow daisies

I woke up this morning and remembered something. I once visited someone at the hospital. I think it was Mount Alvernia. I stopped at far east flora and bought a bunch of yellow daisies and walked to the hospital. I was very pleased with the yellow daisies. They were very pretty, except that one was wilting. well I couldn't do anyting about that. They looked like sunshine.
So I arrived at the hospital and took out the flowers and gave it to the person I was visiting. I think they made the room look brighter. I was wondering whether I shouldn't have bought them; whether they were a mockery of what I believed in. The flowers and I were easily forgotten. Too bad though, they were very pretty.
I woke up this morning feeling a little sad.

but I was very pleased with myself yesterday for buying a green fan for $2. And I was also pleased with myself for having a winning streak at soong's house until phyllis sabotaged me into losing just to spite me. And I was glad I managed to stuff myself with eggplant yoghurt and arabic bread dipped in hummus yesterday. And I am very pleased with myself for finding a book and ordering it online. I'm also very pleased with myself for getting an A1 for math and Amath which I'm going to celebrate about today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home