Thursday, February 17, 2005

mumbo jumbo

I think Beauty and the Beast is practically the perfect story. I loved the whole movie and I think it deserves alot of awards. I just don't like one thing. belle. she is so annoyingly feminine and perfect. she always seems like she about to faint when something bad happens.
funny though, that I can empathize with one aspect of this annoying character. I badly need to go on an adventure. hm. I wonder if I am an escapist. or maybe my secret subconciousness wants to go on adventures for the rest of my life.
oh yes, Cappadocia, in Turkey. Underground cities built by some civilization [ hittites?] and expanded by christians to escape persecution from the arabs a long time ago. lot's of churches and stuff. I wouldn't mind going there one day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home