Monday, February 14, 2005

holding out for a hero

maybe I'm indulging in romantic stories and fairy tales because I'm trying to convince myself that there's still a reason to keep breathing. I am NOT suicidal. I mean in terms of keeping my soul, spirit alive. In terms of hope, and having a point to being alive. perhaps I keep hearing "all I ask of you" in my head as a means of sustaining myself. I thought I would shy away from love. It seems all the more beautiful now. Maybe I just want to stay away from it but love the way love is.
maybe I wish that I could fly.
maybe I wish that I could see the stars clearly.
maybe I wish that flowers would grow in my yard and wouldn't die so easily.
maybe I wish that love is life. yes, please, oh God, please let it be so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home