Saturday, January 22, 2005

food and some thoughts

here we go. Lately I've been indulging in mediterranean food. babaganoush and hummus with arabic bread, mansaf which is like lamb with arabic bread and rice and a yoghurt dip. ice mint tea with harissa and shish kebab. Harissa is like a bowl of thick and gooey mush with honey. but it's good meaty mush. I probably won't eat it again though, because i don't really like honey.

there's this cool place call ambrosia cafe. you have to take of your shoes. if you sit upstairs, you sit on the floor with cushions around a square table. it's really cute. and they serve really nice drinks. I got something called amor. funny that it tasted just like how you would imagine love would taste like.

due to my over comsumption of fluids today I needed to go to the bathroom very badly on the way home. dad dropped me off at a mcdonalds. Thus I have discovered a very big problem of society. why do women take so long to use the bathroom?! here I was, on the brink of peeing in my pants, and all the women infront of me just took FOREVER. Unlike me it was in, out. but I'm still wondering why they take so long. I mean, what are they doing in there, reading a book?

I have decided that even though I like some feminine things and that i can be quite feminine, of late I have just been very manly and barbaric.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home