Monday, February 28, 2005

WHAT

geography. Geography?! My sworn enemy since I realized how bad I was at it in sec 3? I got an A1 for that disgusting subject? Is it disgusting anymore? I have no idea. How the HELL did I get an A1 for geography? That is mad.
But now I qualify to take Further Mathematics. HA, that's the biggest laugh ever.
I wasn't as nervous as I should have been sitting there in the hall. I just wanted the talking to be over and get to the results. I wanted to get my results and stare at the back of the paper until I was ready to turn it over and see what it contained. but when I went up to get my results the teacher was like 'very good.' Very good?! I had to see this. I was looking frantically at the bottom for my score but I didn't find it there. I then saw my grades. and my heart stopped.
I got straight A's. [well, except chinese] How did I manage to get STRAIGHT A'S?!?!?!
Shock, euphoria, I don't know. I screamed, cried, I swore. It must have been the shock.
but of course, praise the Lord, in whom all things are made possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home