Monday, March 21, 2005

senses

Today was one of those days that fill your senses. I had to walk in today and I'm glad I did. I think I've never seen a carpet of flowers before, so today would be my first time. I liked it. That was as I was walking past the park. walking further in, I saw a lot of trees with huge bunches of flowers hanging of the branches. And everytime the wind blew, some flowers floated to the ground. I loved it, just walking with flowers falling all around me. I could have stood in the middle of the road and looked up at the trees watching flowers float down forever. But common sense told me that a car would probably knock me over if I kept standing there like that. So I went home. I took the long route to see how the hibiscus flowers were.
It was refreshing, somehow, to find upon entering the house that the house smelled like rice. I put down my things and went for a walk. I went to the park with soong. we just sat on the swings talking, until this little boy came up to us smiling. So we went away because we knew he secretly wanted to sit on the swings. we found a bench surrounded be falling flowers and carpets of flowers as well. we cleared the bench and I found my hands to be sticky because of the sap.
I liked sitting there talking, with flowers falling from the sky all about me.
Maybe because it reminded of cherryblossoms in spring. I like cherryblossoms in spring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home