Tuesday, May 03, 2005

love like

what do I like?
I like juniper trees.
I like berries and cream.
I love white lilies and sunflowers.
I love my family of course.
I love the perckies [sc percussion]
I like jam.
I pretty much love food.
peaches, eggs, lamb, hummus, texas chilli, moms cooking, salt and vinegar chips, olive oil and good bread, sultana cookies, macadamia nut butter, peanut butter, fried chicken, barbequed chicken, sashimi, japanese food in general, apple deserts [ like the apple crumble at swensens], bananas, mangos, anything chocolate
I like green and white.
I like fresh air.
I love music.
I like star gazing.
I like roasted marshmallows over a campfire.
I like hot chocolate on a cold day.
I like pasta.
I love flowers.
I love cookies.
I adore cake.
I love pie. apple, blueberry, chicken, pumpkin, lemon meringue, black berry, coconut cream, banana cream. yes, pie.
I like warm clothes in winter.
I like red and black.
I love animals. except snakes. except bugs.
I like cherry blossoms in spring.
I like trees in mid autumn.
I like coconuts. the water inside, the white flesh, coconut shavings, coconut cream pie.
I love chocolate.
I love meat.
I love shopping with friends or close family.
I love christmas.
I love christmas with mom's side of the family.
I adore cousins andrea, donald, derek, kelvin.
I like pudding.
I like milk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home